Our Partners in Hope!
It is our hope that every congregation will find some way of supporting the Lutheran Church of the Central African Republic (EEL-RCA).
Our ministry fund goals are the following:
- Emmanuel Health Center at Gallo – $25,000
- Village Permanent School – $3,000
- University Scholarships – $8,000
- Veterinary Project – $4,000
- Village Savings and Loan Program (Microfinance) – $2,000
- Translation of Sunday School Materials – $3,000
- Visits and Communication – $5,000
The Lutheran Church is growing faster in Africa than anywhere else in the world, yet its resources are limited. We support our companions with our prayer, our offerings, our awareness, our faith, and by visiting and receiving visitors, when possible.
During the civil war in the Central African Republic, the Lutheran church there has been a strong leader and promoter of dialogue and reconciliation to change hearts and lives, to rebuild, and to bring hope to local people. The ministries of the EEL-RCA have been ongoing, in spite of many challenges.