The LEAD Journey emphasis is on resourcing congregational leadership with new behaviors and tools to build on LEAD’s research and the congregation’s assets as we join in God’s mission.
Leaders, you are invited to participate in our cohort, a specific journey customized for the Gulf Coast Synod.
Participating congregations will experience
- LEAD’s Congregational Digital Assessment.
- LEAD Coaching for one year, introducing a 3 to 4 year journey of transformation.
- Three LEAD Learning Seminars in year one adding new skills and tools for leaders.
- LEAD’s 10-step process for creating behavior change, starting with the Tune In Process, the Wake Up Process, the Dig Down Process, or the Work Out Process, based on the individual Congregational Assessment Report.
For strengthening congregational leaders joining in God’s mission
Where do we start?
Leaders often wonder, is my congregation ready to join a LEADership Cohort? Can we successfully do the Tune In Process or other processes?
We are glad you asked. There are seasons in a congregation’s life that are right for leading transformation. There are also seasons where making changes in the system may be unhelpful, or worse, cause conflict and crisis. Where is your congregation right now?
- Use these questions to help you assess your congregation’s readiness to enter this process.
- Complete the congregational covenant outlining time and resources commitments.
- Resources, including an introduction, are available online.
- Application is due by April 6.
- Build your congregational LEAD team so everyone is ready to attending the learning seminar.
- The first learning seminar will be held on June 2-3.
Are you considering a cohort but are concerned with the financial burden?
Please submit a grant request for consideration. All grant requests are due by March 31.
Please contact Pastor Chris Markert should you have additional questions.