Get our official event app
For Blackberry or Windows Phone, Click here
Learn more details about downloading the Whova App
May 21-22, 2021
Join us online for our first Digital Assembly!
2020 was a year of unimaginable challenges: a pandemic, political divide, unprecedented natural and man-made disasters, social justice movements, working, learning, and worshiping from home, pivoting on a moment’s notice, grief and loss abounding. Join us as we examine the Unimaginable all around us, reflecting on the year past and forging a new way forward.
Voting Member Materials – HERE
Regular Rates (beginning April 9th)
- Voting Members and Visitors- $100
- Exhibitor – $100
- Synod council (not sent by congregation) – free
- Other volunteers – confirm with assembly planner first
Requests for financial assistance can be made using this form
- Cancellations that are submitted through the registration system no later than April 20 or submitted in writing to the synod office (emailed or postmarked no later than April 20) will receive a refund of 95%
- A refund of 50% will be available, if requested in writing through email, fax, or mail from April 21 – May 1.
- Email your request or mail to the synod office. Email is strongly preferred.
Cancellations received on May 2 or later may not eligible for refund.
Agenda, Speakers and Exhibitors
Agenda subject to change. Please download our mobile app (see sidebar to the left) for a customizable agenda and all necessary materials for the assembly.
Synod Assembly Reports
A complete list of available reports are available on the Whova app and HERE.
There are a number of important leadership opportunities within our synod. If you know of a qualified candidate, who is a person of integrity, passionate about the work of the church, and a voting member of a congregation in our synod, please fill out the corresponding nomination form. All nominations for consideration can be submitted through the corresponding links below and are due by April 9, 2021.
A complete list of available positions and nominations forms are available HERE.
All resolutions for consideration can be submitted through this online form and are due by April 9, 2021.
As it is, there are many parts, but only one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you.”
~ 1 Corinthians 12:20-22a