May 20-21, 2022
First Lutheran Church
Galveston, TX 77550
- Registration will be available for either in-person or online attendance.
- In-person registration rates include Friday lunch and dinner, Saturday lunch, snacks and beverage service both days
|Type of Registration||In-Person||Online|
|Regular Voting Member||$275||$185|
|Retired Rostered Ministers||$215||$165|
- Synod council (not sent by congregation) – free
- Other volunteers – confirm with assembly planner first
Requests for financial assistance can be made using this form
- Cancellations that are submitted through the registration system no later than April 15 or submitted in writing to the synod office (emailed or postmarked no later than April 15) will receive a refund of 95%
- A refund of 50% will be available, if requested in writing through email, fax, or mail from April 16 – April 30.
- Email your request or mail to the synod office. Email is strongly preferred.
Cancellations received on May 1 or later may not eligible for refund.
You are encouraged to begin booking accommodations as soon as possible at any location you prefer. We do not have a block of rooms for assembly visitors. You might also consider looking at Airbnb options.
Agenda subject to change. Please download our mobile app (see sidebar to the left) for a customizable agenda and all necessary materials for the assembly.
Synod Assembly Reports
A complete list of available reports will be available on the Whova app and HERE.
There are a number of important leadership opportunities within our synod. If you know of a qualified candidate, who is a person of integrity, passionate about the work of the church, and a voting member of a congregation in our synod, please fill out the corresponding nomination form. All nominations for consideration can be submitted through the corresponding links below and are due by April 8, 2022.
A complete list of available positions and nominations forms is available HERE.
All resolutions for consideration can be submitted through this online form and are due by April 8, 2022.
As it is, there are many parts, but only one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you.”
~ 1 Corinthians 12:20-22a