How to Give Online
By selecting the checking or savings account options (see Step 9), there is no cost to the synod for processing the contribution, and there will be no chance of it getting lost in the mail.
- Visit our synod website.
- At the very bottom of any page on our website on the right-hand side, click on “Read more” under the “Donate” section (in yellow).
- Detailed information on some of our giving opportunities is listed. When you are ready to make your contribution, click on the “Donate” button.
- There are a number of giving options listed. If the fund that you would like to contribute to is not there, please contact the synod office.
- Put the amount that you would like to contribute in the box by the giving option you would like to support.
- Donation frequency – Choose whether you would like this distribution to be a one-time donation or a recurring donation.
- Fill in the information requested. (Red fields are required)
- Select your payment method. You can donate using a checking account, savings account, or by using a debit/credit card. Contributions that are made using checking or savings accounts ensure that 100% of your contribution goes to the ministry you are supporting.
- Once you are done entering your payment information, click “Process”.
- You will receive a confirmation of your contribution via email.
Thank you for your support of the mission and vision of the Texas-Louisiana Gulf Coast Synod. With your help we can do God’s work with our hands. Every gift matters!