LEAD’s Advent resources for your home and congregation – print-ready for worship and reflection
- Bulletins with liturgy and prayers (in both color and black & white versions)
- Images to color
- Guided spiritual practices
The Advent resources are free, however, you must register online to access them. We pray that they are a blessing to you this Advent season.
Four contemplative prayer liturgies and accompanying coloring pages as well as full color and black & white images for use during Advent.
Each of the print-ready tw0-page liturgies, written by Lynn Willis, include:
- Scripture readings
- Time of silence
These resources are designed for use by individuals, congregations, or small groups during Advent. Each week’s liturgy is illustrated with original art by Vonda Drees. The images are available in a variety of styles allowing you to customize them for your personal use or for your congregation.
How to Use
- As part of Sunday worship during Advent
- For special mid-week Advent services
- Worshipers can be invited to create short poems and/or color the black and white images during a period of quiet reflection
- As personal devotions during Advent
- Daily prayer and poetry creation
- Coloring the black and white versions provides time to reflect on the messages
These resources were created by LEAD featuring original art by Vonda Drees, Director of the Grunewald Guild.