“Food for a Week” is a guide that is designed to help you lead your congregation or youth group in a very personal, interactive experience about hunger in the United States they won’t soon forget.
Step into the shoes of one of your neighbors who is at risk of being hungry by living their life for an hour and walking through the realities that they face trying to feed their family.
- Explore the day-to-day economic and social circumstances that lead to and perpetuate hunger
- Discuss what we can do to be a part of the fight against hunger
- Food for a Week: Leader’s Guide
- Food for a Week: Helps and Handouts
- Food for a Week: PowerPoint Presentation
- Food for a Week: Profile Handouts
You lost your job, have dwindling savings, and $60 to feed your family of five for a week.
What is in your grocery bag?