“Frolic: Little Steps. Big Faith.” is a family of early childhood resources that help churches support families of young children as they take their first steps in faith.
Frolic Online equips your nursery with print resources to help you connect with families, transform your nursery, and support parents so that young children take their first steps of faith. Frolic Online includes the e-newsletter, nursery guide, leader guides for faith classes, and many valuable extras.
- Created for babies and toddlers
- Developed by early childhood experts, Frolic resources introduce little ones to faith concepts in age-appropriate ways.
- Stay in touch with parents
- Frolic connects your church to families with young children through personalized monthly e-newsletters sent directly to parents’ inboxes.
- Transform your nursery
- Your nursery will be transformed into a nurturing and faith-filled ministry site where young children will understand God, themselves, and the world around them.
- Help parents build community
- Frolic Faith Classes help connect parents to each other as they share the joys and challenges of parenting. All classes support faith formation in young children and their caregivers.
- Rates are based on the number of children in your ministry.
- Connect church and home
- Our family of resources make it easy for churches to invest in busy families and to help them fit moments of faith formation into everyday life.