Sunday school for grades K-4. Ignite a Biblical imagination that lasts a lifetime.
Holy Moly helps kids experience the Bible in unforgettable ways. Every Holy Moly lesson follows a four-part sequence: discover, relate, connect, and create. Each week, kids watch an animated Bible story video, talk about the story, read their Bible Storybook or Bible, and try a creative leaflet activity.
Holy Moly resources are available for kids in kindergarten through fourth grades by unit or as downloadable lessons a la carte, or you can access content for all lessons with a Sparkhouse Online subscription. Holy Moly includes ten units that can be covered in two years, spanning the Old Testament
and New Testament.
Why choose Holy Moly?
- Bible-centered approach
- Holy Moly follows the arc of the biblical narrative. Kids of all ages interact with the Bible in every lesson.
- Age-appropriate resources
- Holy Moly printed resources are available for kindergartners through fourth graders—equally engaging younger and older kids.
- Excitement, joy, and surprise
- Kids who field-tested Holy Moly said, “It was so hilarious!” and “I would be really excited if my church used it for Sunday school!”
- Videos: More show than tell
- Animated videos of the Bible stories don’t use narration. Instead, visuals and sound effects give kids the opportunity to retell the story in their own words.
- Kids continue the conversation
- After class, Holy Moly kids walk away retelling the stories they’ve learned and take home completed activities to share with their family.
- Leaders don’t need to be Bible experts
- Resources are designed so that leaders can take one look at the material, feel prepared, and know they’ll be successful.