Taking the assessment is an opportunity for your congregation to see where you are now and to identify next steps for moving forward, joining in God’s mission.
A congregation that is committed to growing can use LEAD’s online Congregational Assessment to:
- Find its place on the leadership landscape
- Establish a baseline for the four growth indicators which are vital behaviors for growing congregations
- Build on its strengths to respond to God’s call within your congregation and your neighborhood
The assessment includes two parts:
- Part 1: Basic demographic information about the person completing the assessment.
- Part 2: 20 statements about the congregation. Participants are asked to choose the response that they think best describes the congregation.
Ultimately the assessment can shape a path for growth. This path may include training, coaching, reading, listening in the community, or another “next step.”
The full congregational assessment package costs $200 and includes:
- Online assessment tool access for an unlimited number of participants per congregation
- Congregational assessment report identifying your congregation’s strengths and opportunities for growth on LEAD’s 4 growth indicators
- 30 minute consultation with a LEAD team member, who will walk you through the results, answer any questions you may have, and help you think about what your next step(s) may be
- The Sacred Valley
Once your congregation has registered and the pastor or council president has completed the Overview, you will receive a password for participants to take the Congregational Assessment.