Early Bird Rates (to March 20)
- Voting Members and Visitors- $269
- Exhibitor – $300
Regular Rates (March 21 – May 1)
- Voting Members and Visitors- $299
- Exhibitor – $325
- Synod council (not sent by congregation) – free
- Other volunteers – confirm with assembly planner first
Requests for financial assistance can be made using this form
All participants, exhibitors, visitors, etc. will add an additional $35 to the regular rates if registering between May 2 – May 21.
- Cancellations that are submitted through the registration system no later than April 20 or submitted in writing to the synod office (emailed or postmarked no later than April 20) will receive a refund of 95%
- A refund of 50% will be available, if requested in writing through email, fax, or mail from April 21 – May 1.
- Email your request or mail to the synod office. Email is strongly preferred.
Cancellations received on May 2 or later may not eligible for refund.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
2 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Our room block includes the nights of Thursday, May 21st and Friday, May 22nd, at $179 per night. A limited number of rooms are available for Saturday, May 23rd. Please use code TLS when making reservations for the hotel by phone.
The block is limited, so please make reservations early!
Deadline for reservations is April 20th.
Nominations & Resolutions
All resolutions for consideration can be submitted through this online form and are due by April 10.
There are a number of important leadership opportunities within our synod. If you know of a qualified candidate, who is a person of integrity, passionate about the work of the church, and a voting member of a congregation in our synod, please fill out the corresponding nomination form. All nominations for consideration can be submitted through these forms and are due by April 10.
As it is, there are many parts, but only one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you.”
~ 1 Corinthians 12:20-22a