The Louisiana Interchurch Conference (LIC) is a statewide ecumenical organization promoting Christian unity, service, and witness to Faith and Social Justice in Louisiana and the region. The LIC is Christ-centered, values diversity and inclusion and emphasizes unity, faith and justice.
The LIC is governed by a board of directors composed of leaders from member denominations.
- A deep spirituality
- Knowledge of the Scriptures,
- Familiarity with Louisiana culture & tradition
- Communication, organizational, conflict management, and interpersonal skills
- Community organizing and outreach
- Social media savvy
- Proven self-management and time management skills
- Fundraising abilities
- Willingness & ability to travel across the state
- Theological degree and ordination preferred
Salary and Schedule: This is a full-time, exempt level position of 35+ flexible hours per week, with frequent night and weekend commitments. Benefits and paid time off included. Salary commensurate with experience and education.
Apply: For consideration, please submit a cover letter, including salary requirements, and a resume to email@example.com. Applications are now being accepted. See the LIC Website at http://www.lainterchurch.org/ for a more in-depth job description.