Central African Republic
Our Partners in Hope!
It is our hope that every congregation will find some way of supporting the Lutheran Church of the Central African Republic (EEL-RCA).
Our ministry fund goals are the following:
- CAR Fund Goal 2019 Capacity-building Training, and National Rebuilding $10,000
- Church Roofs $5,000
- Motorcycles $6,000
- Emmanuel Health Center (Gallo) $5,000
- PASE – spring boxes/water $2,000
- Sunday School Translation $5,000
- University Scholarships $4,000
- Veterinary Project $2,000
- Village Education Operations $4,000
- Village Permanent School Fund $4,000
- Visits and Communications $3,000
The Lutheran Church is growing faster in Africa than anywhere else in the world, yet its resources are limited. We support our companions with our prayer, our offerings, our awareness, our faith, and by visiting and receiving visitors, when possible.
As it is, there are many parts, but only one body. The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you.”
~ 1 Corinthians 12:20-22a